Tape for using under counter-patches, used for sealing the places where roof membranes are punctured by nails and tackers. At the same time it levels any unevenness present between the counter-patches, roof membrane and rafters. It is efficient in preventing water from reaching the thermal insulation. The tape is applied on the bottom part of the patch fixed.
Counter batten tape
• Eliminates unevenness between counter battens, roof membrane and rafters
• Sealing of the roof membrane puncture
• Protects thermal insulation against water
• Temperature resistance: from -30°C to + 80°C
• Application temperature: min. + 5°C
width 50 / 40 mm, length 30 m